- Coach, train, and mentor a team of Field Organizers on effective volunteer management, data entry, and effective campaign strategies including but not limited to recruitment, door-to-door canvassing, and other successful field tactics.
- Produce regular field data reports for Executive Director and Political Director
- Build daily/weekly phonebanks and text banks
- Develop a field plan for the general election, covering staffing timelines, voter contact goals, trainings, and ballot chasing
- Oversee all aspects of direct voter contact: canvassing, phone banking, text banking for persuasion, and turnout efforts.
- This position requires some nights and weekends
- Develop and maintain strong, trusting relationships with local party leaders and activist groups
- A passion for electing Democrats up and down the ballot!
- Proficiency using Votebuilder, MobilizeAmerica, and Hustle
- At least one cycle of field organizing (volunteer recruitment, phone banking, door knocking, etc.)
- Experience managing at least three employees/organizers
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented, and an ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities and tight deadlines
- Sound judgment and problem-solving capabilities
- Demonstrated experience/success in community organizing and outreach, politics or equivalent, especially for candidate campaigns
- Salary: $3,500/month
- Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Monthly Phone & Computer Stipend