IDP County Chair Training Workshop Series
February 9 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Calling all IDP County Chairs!
Please join us for this exciting 7-week virtual workshop series presented by IDP Staff. This workshop is designed for County Chairs, but is not limited to other members of the party like county/LD treasurers, vice chairs, region reps etc. The goal of this training program is to provide new and existing County Chairs with the tools and resources they need to be successful in their role of managing the day to day operations of their county party.
All training sessions will be recorded but please try to attend as many sessions live as possible to maximize the content that is absorbed since there will be a follow-up quiz and an incentive for completion!
Each training will be held live every Wednesday from 5-7pm MST. Please sign up for as many times/shifts as you can. The zoom link will be the same for every training.
- WEEK 1 (January 19th, 2022 from 5-7PM MST): What is a County Chair?
- WEEK 2 (January 26th, 2022 from 5-7PM MST): Treasurer Training and Fundraising Training
- WEEK 3 (February 2nd, 2022 from 5-7PM MST): Communications Training
- WEEK 4 (February 9th, 2022 from 5-7PM MST): Tools Training Part I
- WEEK 5 (February 16th, 2022 from 5-7PM MST): Tools Training Part II
- WEEK 6 (February 23rd, 2022 from 5-7PM MST): Running a Meeting
- WEEK 7 (March 2nd, 2022 from 5-7PM MST): Workshop Debrief and Next Steps
Please email Morgan at email@example.com with any questions! Thank you so much for participating and your help to kick off what will hopefully be a yearly program.