Campaign Manager – Statewide Race
The Idaho Democratic Party is seeking skilled staff who can manage a statewide campaign.
The right candidate will have experience working on multiple political campaigns and familiarity (not necessarily expertise) with all parts of a campaign including communications, field, compliance, fundraising, operations, GOTV, and more.
Duties will include:
- Writing a Campaign Plan
- Writing a Campaign Budget
- Hiring and Management of staff
- Utilizing political databases including Votebuilder
- Developing a Communications Strategy
- Executing a Fundraising Plan
- Building productive relationships with party leaders, media, constituency groups, etc..
- We prefer experience in Democratic politics, experience managing political campaigns.
You must be willing to relocate to Idaho.
Salary is negotiable and dependent upon experience.
Job Type: Full-time